- Job reference: 33691_1699463121
- Position: Account Development Manager - South London/South East
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Account Development Manager - Infection Prevention - South London/South East
Our client is a niche Healthcare company delivering some high-quality medical devices for the infection Control marketplace.
As part of their exciting UK expansion, they are now seeking a talented Account Development Manager to cover South London and South East England region. This key role is a front-line job, taking excellent, high quality and innovative products to clinicians and healthcare professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate sales revenue by influencing senior decision makers through passing on a deep understanding of products and the benefits they bring for patients, physicians, payers, and Trusts
- Navigate the NHS procurement processes
- Continuously deliver the company's presence around medical events to support brand, strategic and company priorities in the territory, specifically: driving sales across NHS Trusts on the territory
This position will suit innovative, commercially focused people with a strong scientific background and a proven track record of sales success in the UK Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry. You will have experience in selling into NHS Purchasing/Procurement, ideally gained in Infection Prevention or another relevant medical device market.
You must also be highly confident and competent across a broad range of NHS sales techniques
This is an opportunity for an ambitious & driven individual to develop their territory with their own strategic vision.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 33691Add to Shortlist