- Job reference: 33703_1699982869
- Position: Account Manager - ECG & Cardiac Monitoring - Scotland
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Account Manager - ECG & Cardiac Monitoring - Scotland
Our client is a highly regarded international MedTech company that has been developing and manufacturing medical devices a broad range of 'base-in-class' therapeutic specialties and is one of the leading companies worldwide.
They now seek a talented commercially focused and technically minded Account Manager at the location shown.
You will be responsible for the sales and promotion of the portfolio to key healthcare professionals in Acute and Primary care settings.
As such you will:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers
- Develop your strategic sales strategy to successfully retain, grow and acquire accounts and ensure revenue growth
- Meet sales targets
- Provide marketing analysis and supply forecasts when required
- Work with their leadership Team & other key stakeholders to review and develop the company business plan and craft the company's sales strategy for the region.
- Sales experience with a proven track record in achieving profitable sales growth
- Ideally medical device field sales experience (acute setting)
- Good understanding of Healthcare/medical devices market & landscape
- Strong negotiation and communication skills - comfortable selling to clinical and financial decision makers
- Pro-active and ability to work autonomously
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience, but an excellent bonus benefits package will also be offered.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 33703
Add to Shortlist