Adult Immunisation Representative - National Team Build
- Job reference: 33213_1679044067
- Position: Adult Immunisation Representative - National Team Build
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Adult Immunisation Representative - National Team build
- NEW TEAM BUILD IN PRIMARY CARE!
- COMPLEX AND VARIED ROLE FOCUSED ON IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
This world class pharmaceutical company are recognised as the market leader and pioneers in the field of pharmaceutical medicine. Their flexible and agile approach means they are in tune with the ever-changing NHS and they have a powerful reputation with their customers.
As part of this exciting new venture, you will drive the effective implementation of National Immunisation Programmes (NIPs). You will ensure your key performance indicators and NIP uptake targets are achieved in line with defined objectives and strategies. You will partner with Primary Care stakeholders to ensure adult immunisation is prioritised and to identify the barriers and opportunities for successful implementation and work closely to support the most effective tailored implementation plan.
- Partner with Primary Care stakeholders to support prioritisation of adult immunisation and identify barriers and opportunities for more effective implementation specific to each account.
- Build strong customer relationships to closely to support the effective implementation of identified solutions and hold stakeholders to account to deliver on these and course correct where required.
- High personal accountability for the focussed delivery of KPIs and performance targets.
- Align to brand strategy and objectives and translate this into tailored local implementation plans to achieve the desired targets.
- Look for continuous business growth opportunities to support NIP uptake and ongoing personal development of selling skills and product knowledge.
- Ensures high standards of governance and compliance are remodelled across all activities aligned to relevant codes and policies.
Qualifications & Preferred Experience:
- Strong understanding of General Practice/Primary Care systems and processes
- Demonstrated sales success from within the UK healthcare industry
- Good understanding of account management principles and philosophies
- Good understanding of NHS structure, policies, drivers and their local health economy
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex environment
- Demonstrated ability of building strong relationships with stakeholders, internally and externally
- Vaccines experience desirable, but not essential
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package available.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more information on 0131 553 6644.
Add to Shortlist