- Job reference: 32570_1652694186
- Position: Advocacy Development Manager - Respiratory - UK Wide
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Advocacy Development Manager - Respiratory - UK Wide
Our client is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. Their number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare.
In this newly created strategic marketing role, you will be required to work on the launch phase of their Respiratory portfolio, with a specific focus on an Asthma product and interaction with key HCP influencers at a UK national level. A key responsibility for this role will be the development of a commercial relationship with external experts through effective targeting, 1:1 contact and through networking at relevant events.
This role would be to drive and maximise advocacy with all key stakeholders, through structured engagement plans and tactics, in line with the Brand Strategy. You will be involved in the development of Brand Strategy as part of the Core Brand Team, particularly in area of Customer relationships. You will also have a critical role in shaping their corporate presence as a major player in Respiratory medicine.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and mobilisation of advocates at National, Regional & Local levels through strong collaboration with the Brand and Infield team
- Development and implementation of strategically aligned and tailored engagement plans alongside the medical function.
- Integrate all KOL activities with the wider marketing team to drive KOL engagement and development in line with the Operational Plan
- Coaching and development of the Professional Relations/Advocacy Lead role
- Engagement with professional bodies in Asthma/Respiratory
- Manage KOL identification and contracting and briefing as per the process
- Generating customer insights that inform strategic and tactical plans
What you'll bring to the role:
- Educated to degree level, and ABPI qualified
- Exemplary knowledge of the UK Respiratory market with a demonstrable network of key stakeholders and stakeholder organisations.
- Experience within the Respiratory Therapy area
- Strong scientific knowledge
- Experience in effectively working in cross-functional teams and matrix environments
- Strong communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
In return, you can expect an excellent financial package (including share options), and you will also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that invests heavily in the UK to remain at the forefront of the marketplace.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more information on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32570Add to Shortlist