Job Reference: HO978032_1570446575
Position: Healthcare,Key Account Manager/BDM
Location: East Midlands (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincs, Northamptonshire), South East (Surrey)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Alliance Manager - Commercial Medicines - Surrey or East Midlands based
Our client is a rapidly-growing global specialty pharmaceutical and services company with a unique combination of businesses focused on delivering the right medicine to the right patient at the right time to improve the quality of people's lives around the world.
The Commercial Medicines division works with several products globally and has improved patient access as a result. We aim to continue this mission through a combination managing our current global relationships and building new ones as our reach expands.
They have grown rapidly since 2010 and is positioned well for an exciting future of continued growth.
The Alliance Manager position is a brand new and critical role in supporting the day to day management of global accounts. The role will join at an exciting time for the Commercial Medicine business with an ever-increasing demand for their products on a global basis.
With this increase there is a need for comprehensive external management of our clients, thorough internal coordination as well as an ability to source new opportunities through your network.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
* Manage and develop relationships with external customers at a global level
* Work with the Global Partnerships Director to plan and prioritise activities across multiple customers and territories.
* Liaising internally with the relevant stakeholders to ensure the territory-specific product launches happen in a timely manner and to expectations.
* Develop relationships internally and externally to help facilitate the needs of the customer base and the Contract Management.
* Negotiations of CDA's and liaising internally with legal to ensure swift sign off to meet deadlines and objectives.
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in commercial or business development roles in the pharmaceutical industry
* Proven track record and thorough understanding of in and out licensing deal structures
* Already have an established network of internationally based commercial partners would be an advantage.
* Must be willing and able to travel extensively internationally
The role comes with a very competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.