- Job reference: 32018_1637661542
- Position: Associate Brand/Brand Manager - Neurology/Respiratory - UK
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Associate Brand/Brand Manager - Neurology/Respiratory - UK
Our client is a highly specialised company focusing on very specific areas of unmet need. They have ambitious growth plans as they continue to establish and grow their portfolio in the UK. Their daily commitment is to work to improve the life of patients.
The Associate Brand/Brand Manager will work closely alongside sales, finance and medical teams to lead cross-functional activities in support of marketing strategies across the product portfolio. As such you will be responsible for leading on and supporting the creation and development of effective marketing strategies to maximise profitability, market share and sales, and is fully responsible for delivering assigned initiatives with flawless execution.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will 'own' the performance of selected brands and use insight and creative thinking to drive growth and defend existing business from competitive threats.
You will also have the opportunity to play a key role in the day-to-day operations and future direction of the marketing department in a company that is expecting significant growth and developments over the coming years.
- Good understanding of the healthcare environment, pharmaceutical marketplace and the sales and marketing processes
- Understand the NHS customer group, payment flows, patient pathways, market access challenges, regulatory and prescribing bodies
- Excellent organisation, planning and project management ability
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Dynamic, proactive, business and results-focused
- Strong analytical and data management skills, with ability to make sound commercial decision
- Creative, resilient and agile individual with a can-do attitude that can respond to changing environments and use their initiative to make things happen
- Team player capable of motivating and influencing other
This role offers a unique opportunity to expand your existing marketing knowledge by leading on the planning, development, execution of marketing activities, while supporting the Marketing Manager with the launch of new products and indications in the neurology and respiratory setting.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE to find out more on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 32018Add to Shortlist