- Job reference: 32865_1674642249
- Position: Bank Nurse Advisor - Nutrition - Devon
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Bank Nurse Advisor - Nutrition - Devon
Our client is a global leader in the provision of Nutritional products
They have an exciting new opportunity to join a highly experienced and established team of Nurse Advisors across the UK.
This role would involve
- Working closely with patients who require enteral feeding and ensuring their carers are supported.
- Covering a specified geographical catchment area, you will be responsible for working autonomously, managing your own day to day caseload and working closely with patients, their carers and local healthcare professionals.
- Providing an invaluable service to aid Dietitians and other healthcare professionals in the local NHS
- Trust to support patients who are receiving enteral feeds.
- Providing training and clinical support/interventions to patients, carers and healthcare professionals on the use of specific enteral feeding pumps, associated feeding equipment and/or enteral feeding procedures.
Your aim will be to help to facilitate patient discharges, reduce unnecessary referrals to hospitals and support those with short/long term enteral feeding requirements by improving care and the overall patient experience.
We are looking for NMC registered nurses, who are committed and passionate individuals, with a highly planned and organised approach to their work.
Full training is provided.
If you would like to find out further information, either for yourself on someone you think may be interested in learning more please contact Victoria at CHASE for a confidential conversation on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32865
Add to Shortlist