Job Reference: HO507054_1558341418
Location: Northern Home Counties (Hertfordshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Brand Director - Oncology - Herts
This family owned global pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
They now seek a talented Marketer to join their highly successful team, based from their offices in Hatfield.
As a senior member of the UK & Ireland Management team, your main responsibility will be to play a lead role in the strategic planning and tactical implementation of all aspects of the launch and subsequent management of 2 key brands within the oncology portfolio.
* Actively represent UK & ROI at pan-EME decision making forums and ensure agreed strategies and tactics can be applied locally
* Execute centrally agreed strategy and tactics in line with necessary adaptations to suit the local environment
* Prepare and implement local tactical plans
* Work with Finance to develop an accurate rolling 3-month manufacturing forecast
* Build and maintain relationships with a broad base of internal and external customers/accounts, including therapy area KOLS and act as focal point for all internal and external product related marketing communications
* Provide immediate and high-quality support to requests from the field force (Oncology Key Account Mangers)
* Proven experience and success in launching drugs in specialist area
* Experience of different therapeutic fields - ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas.
* Experience with local & regional market access activities including submissions and follow up
Skills and aptitude required:
* Experience in Digital marketing is desirable
* Experience in working in a co-promote is desirable
* Strong analytical abilities
* Possess a strong sense of responsibility and have a good track record of working independently and meeting strict deadlines
* Flexibility, adaptability, proactive
* Strong influencing skill
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.