Job Reference: 3080_1579510798
Location: South Central (Berkshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Brand Manager - Berkshire
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career in an environment where you will have full accountability and visibility and in return substantial opportunity for excellent rewards and recognition.
The Marketing team is a group of dynamic individuals who are positive, passionate, enthusiastic, and hardworking. The aim of the Brand Manager role is to champion and implement the national plan for assigned brands, ensuring a customer centric approach.
Additionally, you will:
* Collaborate throughout the organisation and externally to meet brand and corporate objectives
* Successfully run projects from the marketing team to implement brand plan tactics
* Drive marketing and digital excellence
* Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with all relevant stakeholders
* Ensuring both personal and cross functional team expertise of market, competitors and brand clinical data is maintained
* To fully comply with corporate governance requirements and internal/external regulations as required
* To actively support brand activities to drive customer engagement.
* Significant previous Brand Management experience gained in a UK Pharmaceutical company
* Strong commercial acumen is essential, including ability to work with complex figures and multiple information sources
* Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills
Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity. Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please apply online or contact Huw Nicholas at CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.