- Job reference: 32420_1652700044
- Position: Brand Manager - CVRM - London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Brand Manager - CVRM - London
- Do you have expertise in, and passion for designing and implementing brand strategy and tactics?
- Would you like to apply your expertise in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines?
Our client is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious disease. They bring life-changing medicines to patients across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Their Central London office offers them the strongest possible platform to transform the lives of patients in the UK, as the country's leading biopharmaceutical company. It brings them closer to our customers, partners and stakeholders in the UK's healthcare environment.
- Supporting the development and implementation of the therapy area brand campaign through multi-channel marketing
- Working with key clinical advocates including Specialists, and lead GPs to ensure implementation of brand strategy
- Collaborating with key partners including area lead market, medical teams, cross functional team, channels and sales teams to implement brand campaigns
- Delivering key marketing campaign items e.g. promotional campaign material, remote detail material, service items, training support, meetings support material, materials development, approval, production and distribution
Essential skills and experience:
- Significant pharmaceutical commercial experience with a strong performance track record
- Significant marketing experience with a focus on direct to customer marketing capabilities
- Strong sales/marketing leadership with a successful track record of growing market share
- Creative marketing capabilities together with rigorous commercial business sense
- Experience of the UK market, with its unique NHS system
An industry leading salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
If you are inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can contribute to this bold ambition, please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 32420Add to Shortlist