Job Reference: HO981105_1561129111
Location: Northern Home Counties (Hertfordshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Brand Manager - Oncology - Hertfordshire
This family owned Global Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
They now seek a talented Marketer to join their highly successful team, based from their offices in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the job:
* support the EMEA Oncology Marketing Manager on tactical plan development and implementation for Oncology brands
* Provide hands-on marketing project management on EMEA marketed brands as required e.g. brand campaign materials and activities including any international Congresses
* To support the EMEA Oncology Marketing Manager in brand meetings and running the marketing forum webexes
* To help the EMA Oncology Marketing Manager partner with affiliates, with a specific focus on the mid-sized markets are well supported
* Proven experience and success in specialist area from within a UK based marketing function
* Experience of different therapeutic fields - ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas
* Proven experience and track record of success at a national / regional level achieving brand sales growth
* Previous specialist sales experience desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing and exciting business. The role comes with a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or alternatively call Graham Hawthorn on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.