- Job reference: 33390_1707737747
- Position: Business Development Director - Virtual Engagement - UK
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Business Development Director - Virtual Engagement - UK
Our client is a differentiated digital pharma specialist, gaining access to pharma's customer
and changing their behaviour to grow sales. As a true digital expert they design and implement highly effective virtual and remote engagement solutions.
They know how to access and interact with healthcare professionals in ways that truly
drive behaviour change and accelerate the customer journey to better outcomes in prescribing
behaviour and sales.
The Programme Director has accountability to deliver high quality projects from initiation to
embedding results whilst continuously identifying and converting business development
opportunities to achieve revenue targets.
- Business development to achieve revenue targets by identifying new business opportunities, including new clients, their business needs and services to target
- Generate leads with prospective customers
- Conduct sales interactions with prospective clients
- Deliver the sales targets of owned accounts
- Embed core values and culture of BD across project teams
Experience and capabilities required:
- Pharma experience in house or consultancy with proven sales track record including complex account and matrix management roles (Marketing Manager, BUD, NSM level)
- Networking ability (at high levels, and be credible when interacting with senior pharma contacts)
- Leadership & ability to Coach
- Ambitious & Tenacious with the ability to work independently but a good team player
- "Hunter" mentality, tenacious and driven to create sales success
Add to Shortlist
In return you will receive an industry leading remuneration package.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33390