- Job reference: 32954_1670856543
- Position: Business Development Manager - London and South East
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Business Development Manager - PD Renal Care - London and South East
- Highly regarded product portfolio
- Excellent career opportunity
- International company with ambitious growth plans
Our client is a highly regarded medical device manufacturer that have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, they are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Business Devlopment Manager to drive growth across the London/South East England territory, for their leading Capital equipment (Dialysis machines) and related consumables.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of their products within a given assigned area. As such you will be accountable for delivering on sales and profit targets, as well as providing a high level of support and service to our NHS customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Presenting clinical, financial and value based solutions to key decision makers within the Healthcare sector
- Train and educate Healthcare professionals on the safe, appropriate and effective use of products to ensure optimum patient outcomes
- Developing collaborative relationships to defend existing business base, via customer support, service and differentiating solutions clinically and financially versus the competition
- Ability to negotiate consistent and transparent pricing to secure long term profitable and sustainable sales/market presence
- Contribute to the tender management process, including pre-tender focused activity, tender submission and post-tender follow up
- Flexible mindset to thrive in a constantly changing external environment, as well as adapting to evolving internal business priorities
Education and/or Experience:
- Degree level qualification or relevant Clinical background
- Able to demonstrate experience working in or around the Healthcare Sector
- Strong sales background or able to demonstrate high level of knowledge aligned to relevant therapy area (desirable)
In return you can expect a competitive financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more details.
Reference Number: 32954