- Job reference: 33605_1695115134
- Position: Business Development Manager - Midlands
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
About the role
Business Development Manager - Midlands (Surgical/A.I portfolio)
New UK team build
Our client is a rapidly expanding, cutting-edge MedTech company that specializes in surgical devices, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and platforms for surgical disciplines. They develop innovative solutions that simplify surgical procedures, reduce complications and enhance overall surgical outcomes.
They are seeking a highly motivated and successful medical business development manager to promote to both the NHS and private sector throughout the region, focusing on key NHS stakeholders across the territory.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing and closing new business. This requires building support from KOLs, surgeons and other clinical stakeholders. Must be able to target and identify key institutions, generate market awareness, and drive sales within an assigned sales territory.
- Perform sales presentations to key customers to influence the use of technology within the territory.
- Consistently achieve territory sales goals and objectives.
- Build advocacy and champions within facilities to help drive the business.
- Enhances relationship with providers and systems through strategic partnership with our payer relations
- Develop a pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned territory and execute on those opportunities.
- Cultivate a business plan and formulate sales strategies to attain revenue goals. Partner with sales leadership to identify and evaluate market opportunities and potential to establish and achieve annual sales objectives. Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Degree qualified and a minimum of 2-4 years related sales experience, including in the surgical field. Colorectal and some AI experience would also be seen favourably.
- Demonstrated success developing and executing a strategic sales plan
- Launch experience
- Pathway development experience
- History of outstanding achievements and proven sales skills.
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills; Very adaptive, innovative, and results driven
A highly attractive basic, bonus and flexible benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more information.
Reference Number: 33605Add to Shortlist