Job Reference: HO455425_1548868313
Position: Healthcare,Medical Sales Representative
Location: South Central (Oxfordshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary & Bonus
Cataract Procedure Manager - Surgical Ophthalmology - Coventry/Oxford
Our client is one of the world's leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products, but to also making significant contributions towards the fight to prevent and eliminate blindness.
They foster the professional growth of their associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers.
They are currently recruiting for a Cataract Procedure Manager covering the Coventry/Oxford territory.
The Cataract Procedure Manager is responsible for obtaining the maximum sales in accordance with established sales targets for their territory.
-Develop new business with customers in order to achieve safe and effective use and achieve sales target.
- Maintain and optimise existing relationships and manage business with existing key customers.
- Promote and drive utilisation of appropriate products to all existing and potential customers.
- Provide feedback on competitor activities in the field via line management organise and co-ordinate local meetings on territory, ensuring adequate catering facilities, company literature, samples and relevant audio visual aids are available where necessary.
You will be detailing capital equipment and associated consumables to ophthalmologists as well as other relevant clinical staff.
* Excellent knowledge of NHS structures
* Knowledge of the capital sales process in NHS and private hospital groups
* Can demonstrate significant ability to grow business in a sales environment
* You are able to demonstrate an ability to sell complex products in a clinical environment
* You have a demonstrable ability to negotiate with procurement to grow the business
* You are able to effectively network within a clinical or hospital environment
* You are able to gain complex clinical knowledge of products and be able to pass this on to clinical and non-clinical staff at all levels
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, lucrative bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.