- Job reference: 32898_1667493614
- Position: Cell Therapy Account Manager - South London & The South East
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Cell Therapy Account Manager - Haematology/Oncology - South London & The South East
Our client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. They seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world and is engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognise and kill tumours.
They are currently adding additional talent as it focuses on providing maximum access to patients with unmet needs and searching for an Account Manager which will manage the region of South London and the South East.
The Account Manager is accountable for:
- Managing Key Accounts
- Developing and executing territory account plans in line with Brand Strategy
- Managing professional relationships with HCPs in centres which deliver and/or refer patients for cell therapy treatment
- Execution of promotional strategy and tactics in both delivery and referral centres
- Help coordinate delivery centre qualification process and training of relevant of HCPs
Being a core member of the Commercial team, you will add value through engagement with key stakeholders at all levels to drive differentiation and continue establishing them as the leader in cell therapy.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and expanding field of medicine.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Proven track record of high performance in commercial roles within the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven ability to work across various functions
- Strong commercial and scientific acumen, being able to translate scientific information and eloquently educate on the value proposition
- Demonstrated ability and desire to provide high level customer support across stakeholder groups
- Possesses a long term, strategic understanding of the haematology/oncology market
- Experience executing with products/therapies that require complex customer delivery including logistics management
- Ability to successfully work and collaborate with field based and internal cross functional partners
- Ability to navigate a complex account environment and understand the needs/issues of various stakeholders at all levels within the account
- Experience in project management and executing in large accounts including strategic planning, problem solving, conflict resolution
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to work hands-on with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Launch experience; launch experience within academic hospitals preferred
- Oncology/haematology experience preferred
An industry leading remuneration package including stock options will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 32898