Job Reference: HO348653_1554994198
Position: Clinical/Nursing,Nurse Adviser
Location: South Central (Oxfordshire), South West (Bristol)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Clinical Nurse Advisors - Continence Care - South West
Our client is a leading international healthcare company. Due to a change in strategy within a rapidly growing business area they are recruiting for a team of Clinical Nurse Advisors to cover the South West area.
The Clinical Nurse Advisor will be responsible for educational activities with target customers, and retention of patients within the Continence Care market.
Key tasks include:
1) Presenting and detailing the product
2) Ensure patient adoption of solution through healthcare professional or direct training and follow up of the patient
3) Identifying and maximizing opportunities and working in collaboration with the regional team to achieve commercial success.
To be considered for this role you must be live on the territory.
Required skills and experience:
* Nursing / Clinical qualifications and experience is essential, together with a current 'NMC registration'
* Nursing experience related to Continence Care
* Business / Commercial experience is preferred
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs
* Commercially focused, with proven ability to identify opportunities, and proactively drive and deliver strong results
* Exceptional listening skills and strong presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities
* Full driving licence
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.