- Job reference: 32843_1700238798
- Position: Clinical Pharmacist - Remote/Home Based
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Clinical Pharmacist - Remote/Home Based - flexible/part time hours available
- £47,000 - £51,000 PA
- Full time/Part time
- Fully supported role with experienced mentors
- Able to work from home, cutting out wasted travel time
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to CPD
Our client is a forward thinking, progressive employer of pharmacists providing clinical services to GP practices, primary care networks and federations.
They work with customers to use the unique skill set of Clinical Pharmacists to improve health outcomes for patients. They have developed and managed projects looking at medicines management and medicines optimisation.
They believe that Clinical Pharmacists have the opportunity to fundamentally change the way healthcare is delivered across the UK.
As a Remotely Based Clinical Pharmacist you will efficiently work through agreed tasks. These could include but are not limited to; acute requests and prescription re-authorisations, hospital discharges, request for treatment letters from clinics, medication reviews (via a telephone consultation if necessary), drug monitoring and medication optimisation activities.
The purpose of the role is to enable patients to derive the most from their medication while minimising medications related adverse effects.
Development support and mentorship will be provided by their Senior Management Team.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Registration with the GPhC
- Masters Degree in Pharmacy (or equivalent)
- Independent prescriber (or working towards qualification)
- In-depth clinical knowledge and understanding of evidence-based healthcare
- Understanding the nature of general practice and current pressures in primary care
- Understanding the nature of primary care prescribing and strategies for improving prescribing practice
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to make informed clinical decisions and maintain Accountability
- Understands the importance of medicines optimisation in the management of long-term conditions
An excellent salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32843Add to Shortlist