- Job reference: 32942_1669291216
- Position: Clinical Practice Educator - Birmingham
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
About the role
Clinical Practice Educator - Renal - Birmingham
- Dynamic international medical technology company
- Highly regarded product range and high performing team and company culture
CHASE is recruiting for an Clinical Practice Educator (Surgical devices) on behalf of a rapidly expanding international medical technology company that's committed to improving the quality of life for millions of people in the UK every day.
Our client is a major player in the surgical device market, across the UK and Europe and the United States. At this important time for the organisation, they are looking for a highly motivated and talented Clinical Practice Educator (CPE) to act as a "Patient Training and Education expert" in Home Therapies. The CPE partners with referring units to teach patients and staff best practice in Peritoneal Dialysis (PD). The CPE works to fulfil the demand for patient training to ensure that patients are expertly and appropriately trained on their therapies to optimise outcomes and to minimise avoidable technique failures.
Critical to the success of the role is the use of innovative and evidence-based teaching practices, to teach and educate staff and patients in order to improve technique and therapy success. This role is part of a team based at a their head office, working closely with the other site and field based CPEs. The individual in role needs to be flexible in their approach to facilitate the patient demand for training in a timeframe that meets their dialysis needs.
Qualifications/ Education and/or Experience:
- Nursing degree or equivalent required with NMC register
- Evidence of post registration study
- Demonstrate strong teaching and communication skills, both written and verbal, to support training and education services with patients and customers (internal and external)
- Able to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
- Flexible approach to problem solving
- Confident and clinically credible
- Clinical nursing experience
- An interest or experience of teaching and educational processes; in particular, teaching patients
Add to Shortlist
In return you can expect a very attractive financial and benefits package and the chance to represent a genuine market leader in its field with major growth plans for the next few years.
Call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.
Reference Number: 32942