- Job reference: 32027_1652694926
- Position: Clinical Specialist - Critical Care - East/ South East England
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care - East & South East England
Our client is a leading international medical device manufacturer who are recruiting for a Clinical Specialist at the above location.
Clinical specialists are responsible for the support, training and education of their UK customer base, within ICU, updating customers and colleagues in trends in clinical practice and improving outcomes and developing relationships with their key customers.
They are looking for a Clinical Specialist to provide in depth training on products and education in line with legislation and recommendations relating to health and safety for Patient and HCSW, ethics and hospital protocol.
You will identify and recommend refinements in their training strategy and product offerings and ensure individuals are working in line with SOP for training.
As a key clinical contact, you will work with professional groups supporting and influencing initiatives.
- Evidence of substantial Clinical Experience in specialized therapies
- ICU or Theatre Nursing experience
- Understanding of the complexities and pressures of working in ICU
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others at all levels
- Commercial awareness
Although the majority of your initial interactions with HCP's will be from a Virtual platform, once Covid restrictions relax you will be required to travel within assigned territory and occasional support on other territories as required with occasional overnight stays.
In return you can expect to receive an above average financial package with excellent benefits and have the chance to establish your career with a market leader.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further details on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 32027Add to Shortlist