- Job reference: 33658_1700213365
- Position: Clinical Support Specialist - South UK
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Clinical Support Specialist - Wound Care & Compression Management - South UK
Our client is a niche player in the Wound-care sector, and has significant momentum in the UK marketplace. They are renowned for some of the best in-class products the market has to offer and have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
As a result of acquiring an innovative new wound care device and winning a number of influential accounts, they are now looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Clinical Specialist to drive and develop market awareness, as well as delivering training and education for the portfolio across the territory.
The Clinical Specialist will be responsible for educational activities with target customers, and retention of patients within the Wound care/compression market.
Key tasks include:
- Presenting and detailing the product
- Ensure patient adoption of solution through healthcare professional or direct training and follow up of the patient
- Identifying and maximizing opportunities and working in collaboration with the regional team to achieve commercial success.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Nursing / Clinical qualifications and experience is essential, together with a current 'NMC registration'
- Nursing experience related to wound care/compression - preferred
- Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs
- Commercially focused, with proven ability to identify opportunities, and proactively drive and deliver strong results
- Exceptional listening skills and strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities
- Full driving licence
Exceptional salary and benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33658Add to Shortlist