- Job reference: 32678_1663252778
- Position: Clinical Trainer - Diabetes / Insulin Delivery - South West
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Clinical Trainer - Diabetes / Insulin Delivery - South West
Our client is a rapidly expanding international medical device manufacturer who are recruiting for a Clinical Trainer to cover South West.
Clinical trainers are responsible for the support, training and education of their UK customer base, updating customers and colleagues in trends in clinical practice and improving outcomes and developing relationships with their key customers.
They are looking for a Clinical Trainer to provide in depth training on a key product and education in line with legislation and recommendations relating to health and safety for Patient and HCSW, ethics and hospital protocol.
You will identify and recommend refinements in their training strategy and product offerings and ensure individuals are working in line with SOP for training.
As a key clinical contact, you will be the 'subject matter expert' & work with professional groups supporting and influencing initiatives.
- Evidence of Clinical Experience in Diabetes / Insulin mgmt. - preferred
- Training and education experience - preferred not essential
- Understanding of the complexities and pressures of working in Insulin delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others at all levels
- Commercial awareness and active NMC
In return you can expect to receive an above average financial package with excellent benefits and have the chance to establish your career with a market leader.
Please apply online or call CHASE 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32678Add to Shortlist