- Job reference: 33786_1705399588
- Position: Commercial Account Specialist - Newcastle/Borders
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Commercial Account Specialist - Nutrition - Newcastle/Borders
Our client is a Global healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a broad portfolio of products which includes nutrition, diagnostic systems and tests, vascular devices, blood glucose monitoring systems, and veterinary care.
An exciting new opportunity is available for a Commercial Account Specialist working within their Nutrition division.
The role functions as a senior key regional resource strategically supporting the Regional Business Manager in key accounts prioritised to the need of the business. Principally the role will concentrate on positioning and selling their full range of products and services across both adult and paediatric nutrition within primary and secondary care sectors. Strategically focused account management will be prioritised based on specialist growth opportunity through market development in key therapy areas and in regional centres of excellence. The role also has a requirement to support the region through collaborative working accounts to maximise return or to pivot to cover areas of vacancy in line with regional need.
You will be responsible for mapping and working the whole health economy related to decision making in nutrition, Key customer groups include Dieticians, Consultants, Community Nurses, District Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, GPs and Pharmacists.
Candidate background required:
- Extensive experience in Medical Sales & Key Account Management with proven track record of success
- Proven record of driving for results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to interrogate data and create action plans from data and shape business environment
- Solutions oriented
- Tenacious and resilient
- A high degree of self-discipline and self-motivation
- Ambitious and keen to develop a career in a successful organisation.
- Cross team collaboration
- Experience of engaging customers through a multi-channel approach
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and other benefits.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for further information.
Reference number: 33786Add to Shortlist