Job Reference: HO772343_1566231388
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Business Development
Location: East Midlands (Lincs)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Commercial Business Manager - Pharmaceuticals - East Midlands
Our client is a well-established, small International Pharmaceutical company working within a specialist disease area.
Their considerable success in the UK has led to the creation of this new, commercially critical role reporting to their General Manager.
You will increase sales income and profitability of your product portfolio by facilitating robust commercial relationships, agreements and procurement contracts with organizations of the NHS in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
This includes delegated and or contracted procurement organizations, pharmaceutical wholesaler organizations and appropriately licensed private sector firms including: pharmacy chains, short-line wholesalers, main-line wholesalers working on behalf of the NHS.
Key will be the development of the supply chain strategy for incorporating development, management and maintenance of good relationships with organizations in the pharmaceutical supply chain in the UK, including:
* Main line pharmaceutical wholesalers
* Short-line wholesaler
* Multiple independent pharmacy chains
* Private Hospitals
* Public sector organizations such as military and prisons
* Dispensing Doctors
* Community pharmacy affinity schemes
Your suitability will be defined by your previous experience negotiating supply agreements in secondary care. You must also have:
* Knowledge of function and operation of pharmaceutical pre-wholesaler and wholesalers
* Knowledge of the NHS and NHS Pharmaceutical procurement organizations, experience of working with wholesalers and community pharmacy supply chain organizations
* Experience of completing NHS pharmaceutical tenders and supply agreements
* Experience of managing commercial dealings with wholesale organizations at a senior management level
* Successful track record of growing business through NHS pharmaceutical tendering processes and supply chain organizations across the spectrum of UK based firms
Excellent salary plus bonus and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.