Job Reference: HO599056_1545651781
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Business Development
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary & Bonus
COMMERCIAL MANAGER - BASED SCOTLAND
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development. With a focus on core business areas of oncology, nephrology, and immunology/allergy, they discover and develop innovative new drugs aiming to become a global specialty pharmaceutical company which contributes to the health and well-being of people around the world.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will manage and support distribution and end to end supply of UKIE portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Co-management of UKIE wholesaler relationships and reduced wholesale model, with Commercial Manager
* Day to day management of all distributor related tasks
* Managing stock and supply with wholesalers and internally with Supply Chain team
* Liaising as appropriate with all the internal functions, ensuring supply of product
* Contract management of distributor relationships
* Managing the export business unit and sales
* Customer queries e.g. stock availability
* Hospital contract management
* Product listings and maintenance e.g. Datapharm, C&D, Alloga, wholesalers, CMU, Pharma QC
If you have experience in a similar commercial pharmaceutical role and extensive knowledge of NHS systems, we would like to hear from you.
Promotional pharmaceutical experience also preferred.
Applicants will need to be based near the Company head office, which is in Scotland, which for the right person will mean an exciting opportunity and a great lifestyle too.
For more information please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.