Job Reference: HO854634_1565602763
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Medical Communications
Location: Northern Home Counties (Hertfordshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Communications Manager EMEA - Hertfordshire
This family owned Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the Secondary Care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
A new opportunity has been created for a Communications Manager to develop and implement key communications priorities to both internal and external audiences.
Working with cross-functional teams at all levels of the organisation, this role covers a broad spectrum of communications activity, including brand communications, disease awareness, stakeholder management, corporate communications, internal communications, reputation management and media relations.
* Prior experience and proven expertise in delivering strategic healthcare public relations and communications programmes within the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience using multiple communications channels with good command of digital platforms include website optimisation/management
* Understanding of media relations principles and experience of handling media-led issues.
Skills and aptitude required:
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate across different level
*Ability to articulate complex information clearly and simply to internal and external audiences
* High attention to detail, analytical skills and creative approach to problem solving
* Excels in a fast paced and dynamic international environment; calm under pressure
Truly first class basic, bonus and benefits package available.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.