- Job reference: 33603_1694776448
- Position: Community Account Manager, South East London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Temporary
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
About the role
Community Account Manager - Cardiology - South East London
This award winning and highly acclaimed Blue-Chip Pharmaceutical Company are at the cutting edge of patient care. They have one of the strongest product pipelines within the industry and are much admired and respected.
They have been at the forefront of cardiovascular treatment for decades, delivering groundbreaking medicines that extend and improve lives.
As a Community Key Account Manager, you will implement and execute business plans to meet sales goals for assigned Primary care territory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive territory performance to meet sales goals for assigned primary care organisations in the region.
- Develop and maintain effective professional business relationships with HCPs utilising an omnichannel approach
- Create and implement account plans with GPs, Practice Nurses, Practice-based Pharmacists and Business Managers
- Differentiate the client as a leader in cardiovascular treatment, including heart failure
- Maintain high levels of collaboration within an internal cross-functional teams
What you will bring to the role:
- Relevant sales experience (Primary care)
- A good level of intuition for business with the ability to prioritise efficiently
- Extensive knowledge of NHS - structure, strategy and funding
- High level of self-motivation and a strong dedication to succeed
- Experience in Cardiology would be advantageous
Excellent Salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package
For more information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 33603Add to Shortlist