- Job reference: 32540_1652453446
- Position: Community Pharmacist - Lake District /Cockermouth
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary
About the role
Community Pharmacist - Lake District (Cockermouth)
Our client is a visionary, forward-thinking and progressive Pharmacy.
Their Pharmacy ethos is building quality of care with a strong emphasis on safety and building a service provision that goes beyond medicine. They are flexible, able to innovate and adapt whilst retaining a good team spirit whilst constantly seeking ways to improve the patient journey and maintain a supportive and motivating culture amongst their staff.
They are now looking for a forward-thinking Pharmacist to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, with a patient facing role to deliver their pharmacy contract and clinical services. You will also play a key part in the development and supervision of their Pre-Registration Pharmacists and there is opportunity to advance clinically as an Independent Prescriber.
Candidate Skills & Experience:
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Any additional post graduate clinical qualifications e.g. Certificate (or working towards) Clinical Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice
What you will receive:
- A competitive salary pending experience
- Annual leave: 6 weeks plus bank holiday entitlement
- Working alongside the GP Surgery: 10 GP's serving 17,200 (approx.) patients
- Modern purpose built premises
- Part of the new "Integrated Care Community" with a strategic vision for integrating care services closer to home to suit local needs
- Leadership Management team comprising of Superintendent Pharmacist, Business Partner, Prescribing Support Lead, ensuring strategic vision and pharmacy Key Performance Indicators are met
- In house hybrid model, comprising of Dispensary and onsite pharmacy
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 32540Add to Shortlist