- Job reference: 32716_1663664881
- Position: Corporate Account Manager - Aesthetics
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Corporate Account Manager - Aesthetics - UK
Our client is a highly regarded international healthcare company with a strong foothold in the UK Medical dermatology marketplace and has ambitious growth plans for the next few years. They are committed to enhancing the quality of people's lives through their innovative, science-based portfolio of sophisticated brands and services, trusted and recommended by healthcare professionals.
The role of the Corporate Account Manager (CAM) is to coordinate and maximise relationships with the key corporate accounts to drive revenue across the aesthetic market. The corporate accounts are mostly multi-site chains and require complex and often delicate negotiation to ensure the needs of both parties are met.
- Identify, build and maintain positive relationships within high-value aesthetic corporate accounts
- Manage the corporate account portfolio through excellent project management skills and a high level of gravitas and tenacity
- Negotiating, consulting, and building relationships at the highest level
- Developing new business opportunities within the accounts, utilising a variety of sales and strategy techniques, preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Proven track record as a Key/Corporate Account Manager with robust commercial experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Excellent planning, organisational and project management skills
- Highly competent in terms of analysing, interpreting, and presenting data
- B2B experience - Managed significant accounts and successful track record of negotiating large and sometimes complex sales agreements/contracts
- Understanding of aesthetics is preferred but not essential
- Strong business acumen
- ABPI Medical Representatives' Qualification (to allow the promotion of Rx products where needed) is Preferred but not essential
The successful candidate will receive a very attractive financial package designed to attract top performers.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32716Add to Shortlist