- Job reference: 33373_1700241773
- Position: Digital Marketing Officer - North West England HO
- Start date:
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Digital Marketing Officer - North West England HO (with hybrid working)
Our client is a leading medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of Infection control / medical devices.
They are now seeking a talented Digital Marketer to work within their UK side of the business and become the 'subject matter expert' in this field.
You will be responsible for driving incremental revenue by expanding their digital marketing footprint/reach and optimising their existing social channels to establish them as a digital leader in this marketplace. Working closely with their marketing, sales and clinical teams and the international digital team, you will deliver incremental revenue & drive value through integrated digital marketing campaigns. These activities will be based on solid data analytics and intimate knowledge of the customer and their needs.
You will define the standards of engagement per channel for each customer type (b2b and b2c) and define how the integrations across digital and non-digital channels will need to work to deliver a seamless and fluid engaging customer experience and journey.
You will be accountable for the coordinating all digital events, website development and integration, delivering engaging content and different a bespoke digital marketing solution.
- Proven track record of developing and realising successful digital strategies and campaigns, growing social audiences and engagement and generating quality sales leads
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage business complexity and multiple priorities at one time
- Record of delivering projects to tight deadlines
- Results driven approach and a desire to use digital analytics to inform the future
- High degree of adaptability in dealing with the complex changing work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems
- Graduate calibre, relevant degree preferably in business or marketing
- Experience of managing marketing/digital agencies - preferred
This is an exciting opportunity where you will 'own' the performance of their digital marketing activities, be constantly challenged to exceed expectations, and use insight gathered around customer behaviour, latest trends and industry standards to continually evolve their digital execution and customer experience and deliver business results.
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and you will also have the chance to represent a people focused business that invests heavily in the UK to remain at the forefront of the marketplace.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more details on 0131 553 6644.
Ref Number: 33373Add to Shortlist