- Job reference: 32925_1669045051
- Position: Finance Senior Analyst - Animal Health - Surrey
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Finance Senior Analyst - Animal Health - Surrey Office
Our client is a leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 65 years of experience in animal health, they discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and a range of services.
In 2018, the company generated annual revenue of $5.8 billion with approximately 10,000 employees.
The Finance Senior Analyst is responsible for preparing the Budgeting, Forecasting, Analysis and Management Reporting activities for designated markets. The Senior Analyst will work closely with the in-market finance leads and the COE FP&A manager to provide finance support for the commercial business.
The Finance Center of Excellence will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Work with the business to develop the bottom-up budget and forecast
- Prepare standard management reporting package, ad hoc reporting and key performance indicators (KPIs) each period for the business and finance management for defined Markets
- Identify business drivers that support business decision making for budgeting, planning, forecasting and management reporting
- Review financial models for solutions to manage the budgeting and forecasting process to ensure consistency
- Provide decision support to commercial leaders in defined Markets
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Finance or Financial Accounting or Business Administration
- Extensive experience in finance or accounting preferable with a multinational company
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work in a matrix organization, managing multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of financial planning processes, procedure, accounting process and internal controls
- Decision support experience in different aspects of financial management including financial planning and analyses, forecasting, and management reporting and analytics
- Working knowledge of Anaplan, SAP, Hyperion Financial Management and/ or Essbase is a plus
- Ability to identify business issues and opportunities through financial analysis and reporting
- Proven self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Microsoft Office capabilities, particularly advanced Excel skills, PowerPoint and Word
This is a tremendous opportunity to progress your career with a sought-after market leader.
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits.
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32925Add to Shortlist