Job Reference: HO200344_1561381532
Location: Northern Home Counties (Hertfordshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Global Marketing & Operations Director/Associate Director - Oncology - Hertfordshire
This global pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
They now seek a talented Marketer to join their highly successful team, based from their offices in Hatfield.
As a senior member of the Global Oncology marketing team, your main responsibility will be to provide marketing and operational support to the Head of Global Oncology Marketing & Operations to drive the commercial activities across the oncology portfolio in all regions.
* Support the global commercial objectives for the Oncology Portfolio in the Oncology Business Group
* Develop & implement the global marketing strategic planning for the oncology portfolio
* Coordinate global marketing activities for the Oncology Portfolio in close collaboration with the regional Oncology Marketing Directors (Americas, EMEA, Japan, China and Asia)
* Preparation of Global Brand Strategy
* Deliver the Global marketing campaigns including all associated elements for current and future indications (e.g. positioning, messaging, promotional materials etc.) in close collaboration with the regional marketing teams
* Global commercial and strategic experience
* Strong project and process management skills
* Demonstrated track record of marketing success, as demonstrated by successful product launches and/or sustained commercial growth
* Experience with pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing materials.
* Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans
* Track record of successful budget management
* Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups as well as direct reports
* Proven planning skills, routinely anticipates and plans for alternative/unlikely scenarios
Skills and aptitude required:
* Communication skills - must be of a very high standard in order to be able to operate at a wide range of levels, across different countries and audiences; communications must be clear, concise and motivating and take account of cultural sensitivities
* Solid analytical abilities
* Marketing Planning - sensitive to global market dynamics, country differences, segmentation, pricing strategies and have an in-depth understanding of marketing, planning and strategy and co-ordinate brand marketing strategies within agreed time lines
* Field Force Dynamics - understands the dynamics of the Sales Force, Front Line Sales Managers and Medical Scientific Liaisons
* Excellent team player
* Appropriate level of diplomacy
* Proactive self-starter
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.