- Job reference: 32343_1652867321
- Position: GP Liaison & Events Manager - South West / South East London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
GP Liaison & Events Manager - Private Healthcare - South West & South East London
Guy's and St Thomas' Private Healthcare, as part of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, offers a wide range of private patient services to UK and international patients.
This is a new role to support private patient business development activities to develop stakeholder engagement with referrers and health professionals to increase patient referrals and support their plans for expansion.
With a focus on B2B activity, the role includes developing a GP and health professionals' events and educational programmes to raise the profile of private patient services to the UK and international audiences. It also includes developing a series of events / educational activities tailored to international audiences.
The role involves driving consultant referrals from relevant sources (including but not limited to CCGs, general practitioners, practice staff, external consultants, hospitals, private clinics) in line with hospital activity and business plans.
The post holder will build relationships and be the main point of contact for GPs, their practice staff, consultant referrers, and through a high standard of liaison, support and communication ensure that Guy's and St Thomas' Private Healthcare is positioned as the first choice for patient referrals.
The job holder will take a leading role in driving attendance to our events to attract health professionals (UK and international) and referrers to our consultant-led programme.
The post is suitable for a strong communicator with solid experience in B2B marketing techniques and email marketing.
- Evidence of having achieved challenging healthcare/business targets
- Understanding of private healthcare market and private funding mechanisms
- Understanding of customer service standards and sales processes
- Sales experience gained in influencing role within healthcare, medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Experience in analysing and interpreting research and intelligence to formulate engagement plans
We are also keen to hear from commercially astute graduate calibre candidate seeking their first role within the Healthcare industry.
A highly attractive basic, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 32343Add to Shortlist