- Job reference: 32499_1649770901
- Position: Graduate Intern - Edinburgh
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
About the role
Graduate Intern - Edinburgh
5 days a week for an initial 6 months. Based in Leith Head Office.
CHASE is the UK's largest independent provider of sales and nursing staff to the UK pharmaceutical and healthcare industries has a great opportunity to work within the recruitment function.
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic intern to support our team to complete a number of important projects. In this wide-ranging role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of different business areas as you learn the fundamentals of the recruitment business.
This will include acting as a Support Consultant, a critical role integral to the operation of the recruitment team.
Although initially for 6 months, if you impress there is the chance that this could create a long term opportunity within the Recruitment function.
Skills & Required Attributes
- Respect and Integrity for self and others
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work with and communicate with key staff across different business units
- IT Literate with experience in working with different systems
In return, you will receive on the job training with an opportunity to work with senior managers across different business units.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32499Add to Shortlist