- Job reference: 33828_1707131820
- Position: Head of Partnerships - Ostomy Care - UK & RoI
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Head of Partnerships - Ostomy Care - UK & RoI
Our client is a global medical products and technologies company, focused on solutions for the management of chronic conditions, with leading positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence care, and infusion care.
They are a dedicated provider of patient support services to the stoma and continence community and have built a 30-year reputation based on the delivery of the highest quality homecare services. We're transforming our business for the better.
The Head of Strategic Partnerships will lead the partnership development strategy for the Ostomy Care business unit, touching upon Acute, Post-Acute, and Community channels to position
them as a preferred supplier in each.
You'll play a pivotal role in aligning our business strategy with the evolving HSE / NHS landscape and the DHSC MedTech Strategy, developing robust and sustainable commercial partnerships with 3rd parties and NHS payers or providers, including NHSE ICBs and within DHSC.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Define the partnership strategy for the UK & Ireland markets
- Identify new market segments, channels to market, and business opportunities
- Assess competitive landscape, market segment growth potential and co-lead the annual market development strategy
- Cultivate and manage strategic relationships, fostering collaboration and growth
- Develop and execute on value-based partnership proposals through
- Collaborate with strategic development teams across businesses to identify opportunities and complete strategic alliance plans
- Identify and apply insights to shape the Ostomy commercial strategy and its implementation
- Collaborate with the Commercial Leaders to identify impactful projects for business development
- Lead service redesign and pathway development initiatives
- Ensure market access for all products and services across the UK and RoI
- Prepare ICB and ICSs for market access activities related to current and pipeline products in Ostomy Care and develop local care standards and patient pathways
- Cultivate strong relationships with ICB and ICS stakeholders and identify new NHS stakeholders for sustainable partnerships
- Extensive experience in MedTech or pharmaceutical industry, preferably within or allied to Ostomy Care and in a business development, partnerships, or market access role
- Experience in market access / government affairs and public policy, preferably within or allied to Ostomy Care
- Strong understanding of NHS landscape policy
- Experience working with NHS bodies in a payer environment
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking and understanding of sales and marketing business practices
- Good financial modelling and forecasting skills
- Excellent negotiation and project management skills
- Proven ability to lead indirect teams through competing business priorities/deadlines
In return you can expect an excellent financial package and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that invests heavily in R&D to stay ahead of the competition.
Please apply online or call CHASE 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33828Add to Shortlist