- Job reference: 33745_1707737153
- Position: Head of UK & ROI - Consumer Health - Wiltshire/Home based
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Head of UK & ROI - Consumer Health - Wiltshire/Home based
- Are you passionate about healthcare brands?
- Are you a strategic thinker with exceptional leadership skills?
Our client is a leading international healthcare business of inter-connected people and brands with a global range of products delivering outstanding value. They employ over 200 people, located in ten offices around the globe. Their international presence is further enhanced by an extensive network of distributors enabling them to serve customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. The UK business has just been recognised as a Great Place to Work.
They are now recruiting for a key leadership role, reporting to the Head of EMEA & LATAM.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for growing and maximising the value of their UK/ROI business. Direct reports will include Head of Marketing, Head of Sales and Head of Commercial.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- To plan strategies for the UK/ROI brands
- To drive top-line sales within an agreed marketing budget
- To ensure that the team is optimally managed, development plans are in place
- To be an active member of EMEA SLT - Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the future growth of the EMEA business through knowledge sharing and demonstrating best practice
- To proactively look for ways to develop the business above and beyond the current portfolio, using network to proactively scout for new opportunities which add value to the business including, but not limited to, product developments, acquisitions, co-promote, divestments, in-licensing and fostering
- To actively manage the operating rhythm of the UK/ROI business, challenge resource allocation and ensure a good balance between risk taking and financial control
- Working within a matrix team that involves both the local organisation and ensuring both people & business decisions support the values of the Global enterprise
- To continuously drive for efficiencies within the business and proactively look to embrace new and effective technologies and methods of working - e.g. reduced wholesaler models, digital technology
- Successfully operated as a senior leader (ideally Marketing Director / Commercial Director) in a leadership team in UK/ROI
- Significant background of working in Bricks & Mortar Pharmacy Channel / Online Retail & Digital Marketing
- Previous responsibility for Commercial Strategy & Implementation
- Successfully led a strong growth journey
- Experience in leading a professional field force that works with Secondary Care
- Worked within multi-geography leadership team
- Working knowledge of Rx / Gx Pharm
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything they do.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33745Add to Shortlist