- Job reference: 32513_1655720366
- Position: Healthcare Partnership Manager - Immunology - S Yorks/E Mids
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Healthcare Partnership Manager - Immunology - South Yorkshire & East Midlands
Our client is an ambitious health business where people and quality of life come first. The experience of illness is personal, so they care about the things that matter to patients. As market leader, they team with partners to co-design health solutions around their innovative medicines for complex diseases, which improve standards of care. Helping people to be fit for work and family life is how they make a remarkable impact on the lives of men, women and children.
The Healthcare Partnership Manager (HPM) for Immunology is a field-based position responsible for ensuring optimal access for NHS patients to their product.
The role operates across a designated territory but is expected to concentrate on a defined list of specific accounts selected according to their business potential and opportunity. In these accounts, you will both ensure that barriers to patients access are eliminated as well as pro-actively seek and convert opportunities to improve access and hence uptake and sales.
You will operate as part of a cross-functional field team which will also include account specialists and field medical representatives, with support from head office functions. The role requires a high level of autonomy, initiative and collaboration.
You will engage with a variety of NHS personnel who are either decision-makers or influencers in determining patient access to products and in how services are delivered more broadly. This can include both clinical and non-clinical staff and they may be located in hospital trusts, clinical commissioning groups, integrated care services or other NHS structures.
You should also have:
- Advanced knowledge of the NHS in general and of the environment in which the key accounts across the territory operate in particular
- Degree in life sciences, health economics or policy, business, marketing, or other relevant area and ABPI qualified
- Proven ability to assimilate and simplify both clinical and economic information and data
- Previous experience in in-field market access preferred, in the UK market
- Strong knowledge of the UK healthcare system, structure and funding at all levels
- Experience and strong ability in working collaboratively across matrix functions
Whatever your background, you'll be looking for a career opportunity in a fast-moving high-profile brand with the determination to overcome challenges and obstacles in order to deliver and succeed.
A highly competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits package will be provided.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32513Add to Shortlist