Job Reference: 31304_1602145879
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Hospital Specialist
Location: Wales (Wales)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Hospital Account Manager - Respiratory - North Wales
This world class pharmaceutical company are recognised as the market leader and pioneers in the field of pharmaceutical medicine.
Their flexible and agile approach means they are in tune with the ever-changing NHS and they have a powerful reputation with their customers.
This Hospital Account Manager role have accountability for CCGs/Health Boards that are defined as "prescriber led".
As such, your core responsibilities will be to:
* Drive advocacy and prescribing across the respiratory portfolio in secondary care within prescriber led accounts
* Deliver improved market access for product portfolio these accounts
* Deliver HCPE across either prescriber led or PLDM accounts
* Mobilise advocates to drive improved market access across primary and secondary care via favourable positioning in formulary and guidelines within prescriber led accounts
* Drive wider market access via favourable positioning on formularies and guidelines across primary and secondary care in prescriber led accounts
* Selling and influencing through outstanding clinical and payer advocacy development with strong outcomes through patient focused selling skills, influencing and networking skills (externally and internally)
* Strong evidence of high disease and environmental knowledge that has led to access & uptake success
* Ability to influence NHS customers both clinical and payer to align brand strategy and meet NHS clinical and patient need
* Evidence of prioritisation skills and account segmentation to deliver strong clinical and payer outcomes at local health economy level
The role requires highly skilled interpersonal and networking skills inside and outside of the company.
Outside of the company the role will be liaising with others in senior healthcare professionals in the NHS.
A market leading Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 31304
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.