- Job reference: 33475_1699979623
- Position: Hospital Liaison Manager - Ireland (based in Northern Ireland)
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Hospital Liaison Manager - Ireland (based in Northern Ireland)
Our client is the leader in provide minded individuals to join their organisation.
They are currently seeking a field-based sales person for the above territory, who will be responsible for recruiting and retaining members such as hospital doctors. The successful candidate will be able to work under the pressure of achieving pre-determined individual and team targets, whilst working within protocols and KPIs, and will be able to demonstrate a history of achieving this. Lateral thinking and creativity are very much encouraged within this environment.
- Successful sales experience, working within and managing a budget.
- Previous experience of identifying and providing high levels of customer service.
- Extensive experience of working to pre-agreed targets.
- Experience delivering presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Experience of the Secondary healthcare sector and changing marketplace
The key competencies which the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate are time management, computing skills, confidence and have real drive and enthusiasm, whilst remaining ethical at all times.
If you would like further information and to be considered for this role, please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33475Add to Shortlist