- Job reference: 32552_1651651116
- Position: Integrated Account Manager - Respiratory - Sussex
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Integrated Account Manager - Respiratory - Sussex
Our client is a privately-owned company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as an Integrated Account Manager to join a highly experienced team.
You will be responsible for developing strategic customer accounts and long-term partnerships in order to grow market share and ensure the effective implementation of local account plans.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long-term relationships at all levels across the Healthcare economy
- An understanding of the NHS and the NHS modernisation agenda
- High level of commercial acumen with a proven track record in commercialising pharmaceutical products
- Strong account management and business planning skills both at a regional and territory level
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32552Add to Shortlist