- Job reference: 33681_1699894452
- Position: Integrated Care Specialist - Hertfordshire & West Essex
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Integrated Care Specialist - CV / Metabolic - Hertfordshire & West Essex
Our client is a family-owned company whose distinctly independent structure means that they are not constrained by the short-term needs of individual shareholders and can focus on the future within long-term strategies of vision and leadership.
They have a reputation for providing effective products for the treatment of diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD, HIV AIDS, Parkinson's disease, Arthritis, and pain relief in Cancer.
They are currently looking to recruit an Integrated Care Specialist (ICS) to join their team covering Kent. Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager you will play a pivotal role in developing effective and sustainable business relationships resulting in local market access, advocacy and sales in line with the company's goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring achievement of sales growth through account planning and stakeholder engagement excellence
- Accountability and responsibility for co-creating the local account plan with all relevant functions.
- Planning strategy to approach key stakeholders ensuring advocacy development based on local environmental knowledge and healthcare delivery
- Gathering relevant data to manage day to day and medium-term priorities
- Development and maintenance of relationships with key stakeholders to create the optimal environment for brand success
- Deep understanding of the emerging multi-stakeholder environment and develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of customer needs, maintains customer engagement plan, networks, and knowledge of products and environment.
- Networks horizontally and vertically across relevant customer bodies and departments to mutual benefit
This role would suit someone who has excelled in a complex Key Account Management role from within the UK Pharmaceutical industry, with a commercial mindset and a deep understanding of the national health and care priorities, policy, funding flows and networks with the ability to network proficiently with key stakeholders.
- Understanding of the UK healthcare system and Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated success in pharmaceutical sales and/or local market access
- Proven track record of Key Account Management and/or market access
- Knowledge of integrated care arrangement preferred, or appetite to learn Integrated Care
- Commercially astute
- Strong project management skills
An exceptional salary and benefits package including company car will be offered to the successful candidate.
To find out more please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33681Add to Shortlist