- Job reference: 33696_1700050526
- Position: Junior Marketing Manager - Berkshire/Home based
- Start date: asap
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Junior Marketing Manager - Respiratory/Female Health - Berkshire/Home based
Our client is a globally operating pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company is continuously developing new drugs and treatment methods. Their core therapy areas are central nervous system (CNS) disorders, oncology and respiratory diseases.
They fight diseases by innovative treatments to improve quality of lives.
The Brand Manager will support the production and implementation of UK Brand Plans for assigned products according to Global Brand Strategies and Brand Plans. You will deliver promotional campaigns for responsible products via sales forces or other relevant team members, assisting with the management of the marketing mix for responsible products and projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development and implementation of individual marketing plans including multichannel marketing
- Liaising with, monitoring and collaborating outside agency support
- Monitor product performance versus plan and recommend, develop, and implement action plans to correct and/or improve performance
- Work closely with the sales team to develop customer focused promotional and service programmes
- Contribute to product training and sales force development
- Maintain vigilance over materials development to ensure compliance with ABPI requirements
- Develop appropriate NHS/Industry/Key Customer contact - assess trends and make recommendations regarding required actions
Experience & skills required:
- ABPI qualification
- Marketing experience (secondment or associate level role), looking to "step up"
- Experience of approval system(s) preferred
- Respiratory or women's health knowledge and experiences preferred
- Demonstrated commercial vision and insight.
- Proven experience in omnichannel sales and marketing
- Strong leadership and team skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to inspire, motivate and influence others at all levels
This is a tremendous opportunity to progress your career with an excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits package available for the successful candidate.
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 33696Add to Shortlist