Job Reference: 31168_1593324228
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Key Account Manager
Location: Wales (Wales), West Midlands (Birmingham)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Key Account Manager - Biologics - Birmingham / Wales
Our client is one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies. Backed by strong science and wide-ranging commercial skills, it is committed to developing and delivering new medicines that make a difference to the lives of patients and create value for their shareholders and the wider society.
It offers an employment environment where talented pharmaceutical sales professionals can develop and thrive through excellent career prospects and training opportunities.
They now seek a talented Biologics Key Account Manager at the location shown, working with their key product for severe asthma.
You will need to develop strong customer relationships built on your understanding of their needs and be able to establish your credibility by satisfying those needs. You will need to contribute positively to the sales team and broader account team you work within.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Significant secondary care sales experience with a sound knowledge of account management
* Experience of working within the Biologics area, or High Cost selling experience having a clear understanding of Specialist Commissioning
* Gravitas to be able to liaise and challenge Senior HCP and Global KOLs
* Proven experience of influencing protocols and pathways
* Track record of engaging key stakeholders in complex clinical environments, e.g., mid and senior level healthcare professionals, key accounts and the medical community
* Proven track record in influencing the stakeholder decision-making process in an ecosystem with multiple influential players / decision makers, with proven track record of creating value
* Business management, commercial acumen and financially analytical & conversant
You will be highly competitive and highly self-motivated, as well as possess strong communication skills and a keen team work ethic.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flexible Benefits Package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31168
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.