- Job reference: 32580_1652865569
- Position: Key Account Manager - Biosimilars - E Anglia/ Cambs / Essex
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Key Account Manager - Biosimilars - East Anglia, Cambridgeshire & Essex
NEW ROLES IN AN EXPANDING TEAM!!
Our client is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. Their number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare.
Due to an expansion of their current team, they are seeking a talented Key Account Manager at the location shown. The aim of the position is to achieve sales and activity within defined key accounts, by maintaining current, and generating new business leads to build a positive environment for current and future brands.
This role sits within Biosimilars and Specialty team, responsible for the cross portfolio of biosimilars and will cover a territory across East Anglia, Cambridgeshire & Essex .
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build strong network within key accounts stakeholders such as local payers, physicians, and pharmacists to drive local formulary access and uptake of prescribing
- Explore, develop, implement and evaluate patient-centric solutions that address customer needs
- Manage holistic approach towards customers (Channel Orchestration) and further development and operational support of various Digital Accelerator capabilities so they can be applied across various customer and disease area stakeholders / key account
- Communicate information of key account with Line Manager, Marketing, Market Access and Medical directly
- Understand local plans, priorities, and policies within the account to search for uncovered in market opportunities and mitigate potential threats
What you'll bring to the role:
- Experience in Key Account Management in a secondary care setting
- Track record in multichannel / Omni channel content adaptation, localisation and delivery
- Strong project management skills, ability to work in multiple therapeutic areas and manage multiple brands , external focus, strong communication and customer engagement skills
- Working with cross-functional teams; savviness to partner with Region and balance local / regional needs
In return, you can expect an excellent financial package (including share options), and you will also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that invests heavily in the UK to remain at the forefront of the marketplace.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more information on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32580Add to Shortlist