Job Reference: 31195_1594719016
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Key Account Manager
Location: South Central (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire), South West (Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucester, Somerset, Wiltshire), Wales (SE Wales, SW Wales)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Key Account Manager - Haematology - South West/ South Wales/ South Central
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients with rare diseases and their families. Key therapeutic areas are Inflammation and Genetics & Metabolism. They have world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing development.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for promoting the company's high cost/low volume products to the NHS ensuring product listing on hospital formularies and assisting in developing the company's business offering to physicians, patients and to the NHS.
* Promotion of the company and the company's products to Haematologists, hospital pharmacists and appropriate health board and acute trust personnel.
* Obtaining formulary approval for new products and strong pull through sales for existing portfolio.
* Achievement of agreed sales targets and other KPIs for each product.
* Undertake effective market intelligence, monitoring all activities, that are likely to have a meaningful impact on the Company's ability to compete effectively in the local health economies in the region.
* Contributing to the shape and implementation of ongoing promotional campaigns designed to meet Company objectives.
* Effective prioritisation of resources and accountability for regional return on investment.
* Attend professional symposium, medical meetings, patient organisation meetings.
You will have pharmaceutical hospital sales experience from a similar role or have the potential to "step up" to a position of this type. Experience in the Haematology therapy area and the proven ability to establish strong business relationships at hospital, health board and procurement level would be a distinct advantage.
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits package.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31195
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.