- Job reference: 32939_1669302828
- Position: Key Account Manager - London/M4 Corridor
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
About the role
Key Account Manager - Reproductive Health - London/M4 Corridor
Our client is a global, family-owned pharmaceutical company and a leading provider in women's & men's healthcare products. As a global company, they are dedicated to ensuring that they lead their areas of specialisation by being the subject area experts and supporting patients to maximise the benefits from their products.
We are committed to improving wellbeing through our acknowledged expertise in the hormones that regulate important bodily functions and products that enable appropriate medical intervention.
Cultural values of Entrepreneurial Spirit, Collaboration and Dynamism underpin all their Healthcare UK activities.
The Reproductive Health Key Account Manager manages sales for defined private and NHS accounts. This role focuses on building customer alliances, establishing and maintaining product differentiation and achieving short- and long-term sales objectives.
The role focuses on identifying customer needs and providing effective solutions, establishing the basis for professional, partnership-based relationships.
- Demonstrable sales success from a similar role within the UK Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of the current NHS structure and private healthcare providers is essential
- Large account management experience highly desired
- Experience of managing commercial accounts and other collaboration partners is highly desired
- Experience of selling in highly competitive markets is essential
- Able to demonstrate expert level skills in customer facing responsibilities including
analysing their need, planning and executing the delivery of appropriate solutions
- Strong strategic business planning as well as critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and thrives on new challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to engage others and build effective working relationships at all levels
- Energetic, flexible, enthusiastic and highly motivated
- Customer oriented
This is a great opportunity to build an emerging business in the field of reproductive health including the introduction of new products, new indications for existing products and new customers too.
It is a perfect opportunity to be in at the start of an emerging business and to consolidate the sound base that already exists within their IVF product portfolio.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package available.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more details on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32939