- Job reference: 33590_1693838291
- Position: Key Account Manager - N West/Yorks/N East/Scotland
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Key Account Manager - Surgical Dyes - N West/Yorks/N East/Scotland
Our client is an international, independent and sustainable pharmaceutical player, specialized in the revitalization of known and mature molecules, in particular antidotes and endoscopic and surgical dyes commercialized internationally, in more than 30 countries.
Today they are experiencing continuous growth and looking to seize every opportunity to innovate and deliver treatments that help improve patients' lives.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the Key Account Manager will be in charge of the effective promotion of their portfolio of products with a diverse range of customers in GI, Urology, Oncology, Surgery and Procurement Pharmacists.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify and work with the relevant stakeholders to develop a successful Formulary submission
- Promote the use of the products to all relevant departments in the hospital with the aim of increasing usage within the eligible patient population
- Successful winning of commercial contracts or tenders
- Develop and maintain specific account plans for identified target accounts
- Maintain professional relationships with hospital practitioners and buyers of major key accounts
- Conduct competitive intelligence activities and monitor changes in the hospital and clinic environment and clinics
- Prepare for and participate to seminars, cycle meetings and regional meetings, as well as any training seminars
- ABPI qualified with extensive experience in a Key Account Manager role within the pharmaceutical industry in secondary care
- Strong understanding of how the pharma industry operates across the UK region
- Expertise and solid knowledge of Healthcare institutions, commercial techniques, supply chain of distributed products
- Mastering the environment and decisional circuits of hospital and private clinics
- Business oriented, you demonstrate high capabilities in relational skills and in creating a bond with clients
- Understand digital tools and new means of communication in a relevant and effective way
You know how to actively listen and your desire to understand makes you find solutions in line with time and priority constraints. You are strategic and tactical in your approach to tackle different client issues.
Exceptional remuneration package available for the successful candidate.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33590