- Job reference: 33456_1695032838
- Position: Key Account Manager - North West England
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Key Account Manager - Oncology - North West England
*NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH*
Our client is an established US based Biotechnology company dedicated to helping invent life- transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. They are expanding their reach in Oncology globally and are looking to find a talented Key Account Manager at the location shown to join their newly created UK business.
The KAM is responsible for a variety of customer engagement activities such as meeting with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and representing the client at key meetings. They will understand the local healthcare economy in order to: identify the key people in Oncology; understand the account context and tailor calls based on individual and account needs; build KOL support for the product.
- Establish and manage high quality HCP interactions and reliably executing sales & marketing plans
- Act as a manager in the territory, ensuring professional account planning and management of all key accounts and executing a professional targeting & segmentation approach
- Develop and implement a local account plan based on key data sources and local market insights
- Collaborate closely with medical colleagues to implement regional programs and relevant activities to support HCP needs
- Represent company at Regional/National/International meetings/congress as required in line with the global brand plan
- Leverage all communication channels including digital channels, in collaboration with other functions, in order to achieve the best possible share of voice in the market
The successful candidate will have:
- ABPI qualified with extensive sales experience within the UK biotech/pharmaceutical sector
- Oncology sales experience strongly preferred
- Launch experience
- Strong customer engagement skills, with a focus on delivering value
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and the ability to conduct disease/concept selling
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, targeting presentation to the needs of the audience
- Ability to work independently to execute against strategic and tactical plans under tight timelines
- Strong integrity and ethics in behaviours, actions, and communications
- An exceptional remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.
Please apply online or call CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 33456Add to Shortlist