Job Reference: 31100_1592811987
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Key Account Manager
Location: East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough , Suffolk), East Midlands (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincs, Northamptonshire), West Midlands (Birmingham, Coventry, Staffordshire, Shropshire, Hereford, Worcester)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Key Account Manager - Oncology - Midlands & East Anglia
Our client and its 15,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, the Group's 2025 vision is to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology".
To further this ambition, they have created a new role within the organisation in order to maximise Market Access and brand performance of their innovative new product for Breast cancer.
As an Oncology Key Account Manager, you will implement local Account plans with rigour and precision, harnessing all appropriate resources to create a positive market access environment. In a non-promotional manner, you must also be able to deliver offerings from them (MEGS, joint working, advanced budgetary notification or patient support materials) in accordance with relevant SOPs.
This is a role that will provide the incumbent with true ownership of their local business, where you will create your own business plan. Your diverse customers will include Medicines Management/Optimisation.
Technical/Professional Knowledge required:
* Existing strong network of key customers within Oncology and Haematology and a proven track record of tangible, commercial success
* High level influencing and negotiation skills resulting in demonstrable success in sales
* Experience of effectively delivering compelling value propositions to NHS customers at all levels
* Thorough understanding of NHS Specialist Commissioning and healthcare changes and their impact
* Evidence of successful project management involving the co-ordination of significant resources and multiple stakeholders
Excellent Basic + healthcare + pension + bonus
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31100
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.