Job Reference: HO597129_1561107179
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Key Account Manager
Location: South Central (Hampshire), South West (Devon, Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire), Wales (SE Wales, SW Wales)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Key Account Manager - Oncology - South Wales / South West England
This world leading Healthcare Company is at the cutting edge of Specialist Medicine and pride themselves on a detailed understanding and rapid response to ever changing market needs.
Their product pipeline is extremely diverse and their well established divisions cover areas including Diabetes, Oncology, Anti-Coagulants, Ophthalmology, Female Health, Neurology and Diagnostic Imaging.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Manager within our Oncology department reporting to the National Sales Manager.
Major tasks & responsibilities;
* Produce, agree and implement a KAM plan to achieve or exceed sales targets
* Produce, agree and implement an APA plan to maximise the return on investment within the defined territory
* Produce, agree and implement bespoke initiatives that enable access to the use of Company products by NHS and private providers
* To facilitate appropriate contact between internal personnel and appropriate customers to enable there to be a shared agenda
* To provide a high quality commercial approach to maximise any investment by the use of successful negotiation and resource management.
* To provide a comprehensive record of information relevant to KAM to enable appropriate decisions to be made
* Ensure the early understanding, acceptance and adoption of the designated brands by engaging with and influencing all relevant stakeholders within the NHS & Private providers
* To maintain a high degree of knowledge of the defined therapy areas and NHS policies (both local and national)
The successful candidate is expected to possess the following skills and experience:
* Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent
* ABPI medical representative exam - Essential
* Successful track record as a sales representative/KAM
* Ability to embrace and implement the concept of key account management including the management of appropriate financial pathways to ensure product acceptance at all levels
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* High level of negotiation skills
* Highly motivated with positive attitude
* The ability to work independently and demonstrate pro-activity
* The ability to recognise potential issues and identify relevant solutions which add value and increase potential revenue generation.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.